About R-view

R-view contains some real short reviews of some of the movies I've liked over the years. Most of them are 140 character posts as they used to be my tweets (@mrzoozoo) This blog was created for (the purpose of showing off my INSANE movie review skills :p) some class assignment purposes. So don't frown if you don't find enough text in there to make you like or watch the movie. Hey you can always Google! :)

August 1, 2010

R-view 140: I Hate Luv Storys

I (really really) hate (bollywood) love storys now! Waited for something interesting thru-out the movie. But &$%#! Worst Rom-Com-Drama of the decade. Wasted talents and t-shirts! First time in years I felt like running out  of the theater!

2 comments:

  1. Hahah.But still we sat for the whole movie.We wanted to run out from Robinhood..remember.LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robinhood, that was coz we got in after 20 minutes since it began. :-l IHLS was torture!

    ReplyDelete