About R-view

R-view contains some real short reviews of some of the movies I've liked over the years. Most of them are 140 character posts as they used to be my tweets (@mrzoozoo) This blog was created for (the purpose of showing off my INSANE movie review skills :p) some class assignment purposes. So don't frown if you don't find enough text in there to make you like or watch the movie. Hey you can always Google! :)

January 2, 2011

R-view 140: The Light Thief

Kyrgz. Heart-felt performance. Political. Very light. Reminded of True Noon. Good to watch a movie from Krgyztan. A first for me. Must-watch.

2 comments:

  1. You know, I wonder how on Earth you've found the time to ACTUALLY watch ALL of these movies.And yeah, bloody hell! How many reviews in a minute? :P Lol.You should apply to the 'Ripley's Believe it or not' or something Mr.Pseudopanda. :P :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe... Well abt the time, try being as job-less as me and you will find all the time you ever need and more to watch all the movies in the world, which by the way is my sole wish. :p And abt the r-views, I do em as soon as I watch em, on notepad and post only when I have access to net, in bulk. :) Pseudo-panda says it all!

    ReplyDelete